Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Update on the Terminal Patient

Today it was brought to my attention that I talked all about Emily on my blog, and then didn't bring it up again, therefore implying that...she died. But she hasn't yet! Though she wasn't supposed to make it through October, she is still going, though not necessarily going strong.

Her tumor is enormous; our friend called her "Quasimodo." She seems to just sleep more and more these days, and I halfway keep hoping she'll just kind of peacefully go. I can't imagine putting her to sleep, so hope that doesn't end up having to be the decision.

Anyway, even though some of you may not be cat lovers out there, I appreciate that you love me, and therefore care that I am sad about my kitty-cat. And that may even include those of you whom she has bitten. Thanks for caring about us!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Laura,
I love my cat like crazy and I can only imagine how difficult it must be knowing your beloved pet is ill. I'm glad she is still hanging on. She is obviously a very cherished pet.
-Dawn Weinberger